November 12, 2023 – 6.1.6
- Added “Open file location” option
- Bugs Fix:
- Image already removed
- Digest not set from GroupBlenderImpl
- Clones tab: After full delete, the display is not cleared.
November 13, 2021 – 6.1.5
- Visualization of pairings matches in the duplicates tab.
- Some optimizations.
- Fixed various “recalcitrant” bugs ;-((.
November 11, 2020 – 6.1.4
- Fixed a bug when deleting “clones”
October 12, 2020 – 6.1.3
- Fixed bug inadvertently introduced in 6.1.2
October 11, 2020 – 6.1.2
- Fixed bugs.
August 13, 2020 – 6.1.1
- Fixed bugs for small images.
July 21, 2020 – 6.1
- New tab showing ‘clones’ (Exactly identical image files)
- Fixed a bug causing a “StackOverflowError” in certain situations.
- Fixed various bugs.
May 25,2020 – 6.0
- (Very) significant improvement in the sensitivity of the analysis.
- Technical version (Java => Kotlin)
April 2,2018 – 5.0.1-beta
- Fixed bug on some unrecognized types of image.
December 15,2017 – 5.0.0-beta
- Java 8 Migration (64bits version only).
- Ability to enter multiple directories to analyze (separated by a semicolon ‘;’)
- Bug fixes, especially StackOverflowError (hopefully).
April 6, 2016 – 4.5.2-beta
- Small bug fixing
February 6, 2016 – 4.5.1-beta
- Bug fixing
- Better Windows 10 support
February 2nd, 2016 – 4.5.0-beta
- “Rainbow” background on images in groups to indicate the proximity of shot in time.
- Bug fixing: division by zero
January 16, 2016 – 4.4.0-beta
- Added option for fast search of panoramas.
- Minor Bug fixing.
November 26, 2015 – 4.3.1-beta
- Bug fixing: Meta data on some images stop the processing.
November 18, 2015 – 4.3.0-beta
- Automatic rotation of images based on EXIF data.
- Better sensibility
June 3, 2015 – 4.2.1-beta
- Bugs Fixing.
May 10, 2015 – 4.2.0-beta
- New blending mode for panoramas avoiding blurs and other ghosts. Tutorial here
- Ability to specify the maximum size of panoramas
- Progress indicator in the creation of group views
- Bug fix: Panaustik freezes if you select / deselect images while creating the view of the group
March 2, 2015 – 4.1.1-beta
- Bug fix: On some systems, images are not displayed in the duplicate’s tab
Februrary 11, 2015 – 4.1.0-beta
- Export to text files of the group list (txt or xml)
- Bug fixes:
- Some groups sadly rotated
- Freeze on panorama generation
- “Dead lock” on message box
February 3, 2015 – 4.0.0-beta
- Engine completely rewritten
- Inclusion of new types of images (j2c, j2k, jif, jp2, dpc, jpx, tif, tiff).
- Improved “resizer” for panoramas (rotation, global displacement …).
- Deletion of the images to the system trash.
- Indication of the memory usage.
- Ability to specify the maximum memory for Windows 64-bit version.
- Ability to split group
- Experimental: Assessment of the quality of the rendered panoramas.
- Bug Fixes:
- The group folder is not always created.
- Running Time is 0 in duplicate mode.
- Display Bug in the “resizer” of the panoramas.
- NPE in the display of the view of the group.
- Decimal input in options do not always validate.
- Workaround for the Oracle’s “pink” oracle (saved images are pink).
- “Heap space” error on too large views.
- Images display or panoramas do not reappear after the application was iconified.
January 26, 2014 – 3.0.0-beta
- New specific interface for duplicates.
- Windows Installer.
- Workaround for a Java 1.7 bug which prevents recording panoramas.
- Java 1.7
May 17, 2013 – 2.4.0-beta
- Display images during analysis.
- Improved panoramas.
April 20, 2013 – 2.3.0-beta
- Added cropping of panoramas.
- Zoom in/out in tool tips showing Geotagging.
- Specific Splash screen.
January 11, 2013 – 2.2.0-beta
- Added an option to select language. Actually French and English. Translators welcome 😉
- Correction of a memory leak.
January 3, 2013 – 2.1.1-beta
- Fixed a bug which prevents saving panoramas to disk.
December 25,2012 – 2.1.0-beta
- Added contextual menus.
- Added possibility to reanalyze groups without re-scanning all files.
- Added possibility to copy / move groups.
- Now display the GPS location on a map in Tool tips for Geotagged images.
- Fixed bug in the image information window.
October 6, 2012 – 2.0.0-beta
- New installation procedure (JNLP).
- Added specific mode to search for duplicates.
- Minor bugs corrections.
- Available for other OS than Windows.
July 24, 2012 – 1.3.2-beta
- Fixed a bug in the loading of GIF files.
July 19, 2012 – 1.3.1-beta
- Fixed a major bug (matching).
June 25, 2012 – 1.3.0-beta
- Optimization of core algorithms. Gain ~10%.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Sometimes partial display of groups’ thumbnail.
- The program freezes on 32-bit machines when zoomimg out too much.
April 30, 2012 – 1.2.0-beta
- More realistic rendering of panoramic views.
April 23, 2012 – 1.1.0-beta
- Faster generation of Panoramic!
April 10, 2012 – 1.0.0-beta
- Initial version.