These test images are used to show the different capabilities of Panaustik.
- Pictures with different levels of blur on structured objects.
- Pictures with different levels of blur on objects without specific structures.
- Pictures with different exposures.
- Day and night Pictures.
- Pictures with different levels of MPEG artifacts.
- Pictures taken with different orientations.
- Fractal-like images of different sizes.
- Pictures taken with different focal lengths.
- Panoramas (two quite similar). The pictures contain GPS coordinates.
- Panorama without dominant objects.
Copy these images in a directory and start Panaustik.